for your chance to win big!
When you send1 an OnDemand Transfer or Cash Pickup between now and 9 August 2019 you can earn an entry in the biggest sweepstakes in Brightwell history! You might use the prize to pay your bills:
- Pay your mortgage with one of our 3 $500 grand prizes!
- Pay school tuition for your kids with one of our 2 $250 first prizes!
- Or top up your internet plan with one of our 25 $50 second prizes!
How do you enter the sweepstakes?
Send $500 or more via an OnDemand Transfer or Cash Pickup between now and 9 August 2019 and you are automatically entered for a chance to win! See Official Rules for details.
The Brightwell Pay Your Bills Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Brightwell Pay Your Bills Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Brightwell Payments, Inc. P.O. Box 724026, Atlanta GA 31139 (“Sponsor”).
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on 5 June 2019 at 12:00:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) (noon) and ends on 9 August, 2019 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to residents who are at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in their state of residence (whichever is older), and valid OceanPay or Brightwell Cardholders with a valid email address associated with their OeanPay or Brightwell Carholder account. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their respective immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements and enters the Sweepstakes agrees to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: To enter, send at least one (1) $500.00 transfer via Brightwell Navigator Cash Pickup or via OnDemand transfer during the Sweepstakes Period to automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. To enter without sending at least $500.00 via Brightwell Navigator Cash Pickup option or via OnDemand transfer, visit https://brightwell.com/pay-your-bills/amoe, to find, complete and submit the online entry form to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on the final day of the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for the random drawing. Limit two (2) entries per person/account during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about the next business day following the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly select three (3) potential Grand Prize winner, two (2) potential First Prize winner, and twenty-five (25) potential Second Prize winners, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential winners are deemed to be a potential winner pending verification of their eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Potential winners will be sent a winner notification email on or about the day of the random drawing, by Sponsor (a “Message”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to Sponsor’s use of your email address that is connected to your Brightwell Cardholder account to contact you for the purpose of administrating this Sweepstakes. After you have been notified you are a potential winner, winners can visit http://brightwell.com/pay-your-bills (“Website”) to upload a photo of themselves (“Photo”) (optional). Photos of any winner may be posted on the Website at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Failure of any potential winner to respond to the Message within three (3) calendar days of notification or return of message notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
THE POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): Three (3) GRAND PRIZES: $500.00 (USD or USD equivalent) loaded to winner’s OceanPay Card or Brightwell Card. ARV: $1,500.00 USD. Two (2) FIRST PRIZES: $250.00 (USD or USD equivalent) loaded to winner’s OceanPay Card or Brightwell Card. ARV: $500.00 USD. Twenty-five (25) SECOND PRIZES: $50.00 (USD or USD equivalent) loaded to winner’s OceanPay Card or Brightwell Card. ARV: $1,250.00 USD. Total ARV of all prizes is up to $3,250.00 USD. Dollar credit will be loaded to winner’s Card within 30 days of being verified as the winner per Official Rules #4 above. Prize consists of only those items listed as part of the prize. All taxes associated with the prize are each winner’s sole responsibility. Prize is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or component thereof, for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Upon receiving winner verification as set forth in Official Rule #4 above, winner will automatically receive their Prize loaded to their OceanPay Card or Brightwell Card within 30 days of verification. If any potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules or the requests of Sponsor, then that potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion in potential winner’s place, at random from among all eligible non-winning entries received by Sponsor for the Sweepstakes, time permitting.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable email notifications; or for any computer, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the failure to capture or loss of any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website or any Sweepstakes-related website(s). This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Sweepstakes, to the extent it is permitted by applicable law, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials; (d) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (e) any change in prizes (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action[s], regulation[s], order[s] or request[s] prove[s] to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Sweepstakes; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any entry; (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of a website or any computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant; (j) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems.
- BINDING ARBITRATION: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Georgia, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 8 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Georgia.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ perpetual use of winner’s name, likeness, Entry, social media handle(s), photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For the names of the winners or a copy of the official rules, visit the Website during the Sweepstakes Period.
The Brightwell® Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by the Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC
The OceanPay Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by the Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC
Mastercard® is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The Brightwell Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Transact Payments Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard International. Transact Payments Limited is authorised and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission. Use your card everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
The OceanPay Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Transact Payments Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard International. Transact Payments Limited is authorised and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission. Use your card everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
The Bancorp Bank does not endorse or sponsor, and is not affiliated in any way with this promotion.